• 150g plain flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 3 tbsp golden caster sugar
• 400ml can coconut milk, shaken well
• vegetable oil, for frying
• 1-2 bananas, thinly sliced
• 2 passion fruits, flesh scooped out
• Snacksy’s Raw ChocolatePeppermint bar
• Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, and stir in 2 tbsp of the sugar and a pinch of salt. Pour the coconut milk into a bowl, whisk to mix in any fat that has separated, then measure out 300ml into a jug. Stir the milk slowly into the flour mixture to make a smooth batter, or whizz everything in a blender.
• Heat a shallow frying pan or flat griddle and brush it with oil. Use 2 tbsp of batter to make each pancake, frying two at a time – any more will make it difficult to flip them. Push 4-5 pieces of banana and Snacksy’s Banoffee Chocolate Raw Bites into each pancake and cook until bubbles start to pop on the surface, and the edges look dry.
• They will be a little more delicate than egg-based pancakes, so turn them over carefully and cook the other sides for 1 min. Repeat to make 8-10 pancakes.
• Meanwhile, put the remaining coconut milk and sugar in a small pan. Add a pinch of salt and simmer until the mixture thickens to the consistency of single cream. Use this as a sauce for the pancakes and spoon over some of the passion fruit seeds.